AVID 2.5″ Renegade Lift System (CNC’d Billet 7050 T74)
The AVID 2.5″ Renegade Lift System is the perfect setup for those looking to lift and level their Jeep Renegade. The AVID Renegade lift system levels your Jeep Renegade by lifting the front with 63mm (~2.5″) angled and offset strut spacers and the rear with 55mm (~2 1/6″) offset strut spacer with 30mm subframe spacers.
Machined from 7050 T-74 billet for ultimate strength and exceptional reliability, front offset and angled strut spacers and offset rear strut spacers with rear subframe spacers achieve ideal suspension geometry and uncompromised cornering and braking characteristics. Designed to provide superior on and off-road handling and performance, the AVID Renegade Lift System features uncompromised on road ride quality and stability while providing clearance for larger tires. The front offset and angled strut spacers when installed will provide 2 degrees of negative camber without the use of eccentric camber bolts. Camber bolts are included for additional adjustability.
Our comprehensive CAD/CAM assisted design process includes comprehensive FEA (finite element analysis) and extended CV durability testing. Tested on two development platforms for a total of 100,000 miles of durability testing ensures CV life and durability are not compromised.
Trailhawk Renegades will be lifted by ~2.5″ while FWD Renegades and Diesel Renegades will be lifted by ~2.15″. Actual spacers measure 63mm front and 55mm rear (lift height). Works perfectly with all Renegade vehicle systems including Electronic Stability Control (FMVSS 126).
All AVID front and rear lift kit spacers and brackets are powdercoated (2 stage textured poly) or anodized for surface durability; includes plated and stainless hardware; will exceed OE specifications for resistance to the elements.
Bolts and Fasteners purchased from McMaster-Carr.
AVID 2.5″ Renegade Lift System Featureset:
– Lift kit includes: ~2.5″ (63mm) offset and angled front lift strut spacers, 55mm offset rear lift strut spacers, extended rear lower control arm mounts, rear subframe spacers, brake line spacers, driveline spacers, and exhaust spacers.
– CNC’d 7050-T74 CNC’d billet aluminum (or optional Fabricated High Strength Chromoly) front strut spacers and rear strut spacers.
– Offset and angled strut spacers for improved camber and correct caster angles. Does not compromise suspension articulation, handling, or on road ride quality and stability.
– Angled extended rear lower control arm mounts maintain correct rear caster, articulation, and wheel offset.
– Does not require camber bolts: allows for OE front camber and caster specs and OE rear camber specs.
– Includes rear lateral links and sway bar end links.
– Strut spacers bolt directly to the OE suspension strut without having to disassemble the strut assembly.
– Precise suspension geometry allows for alignment specs to OE specification. Camber bolts are included for additional adjustability.
– Fits 28.5” tires without any other modifications and 30″ with trimming (inner fender modification).
– Will add up to 2.5″ of lift on a completely stock Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Actual lift height may vary depending on vehicle weight and configuration.
– Corrosion resistant and stainless hardware.
– Optional front and rear sway bar quick disconnects.
– Fits all North American Renegades including the Trailhawk, 2WD and 4WD, Sport, Latitude, and Limited models/trims.
– All AVID lift kits come with a are warrantied for defects in workmanship and materials. If any part of your kit breaks we’ll send you a new part/kit or buy a competing part/kit if the part is discontinued. Valid for the first owner.
– No welding or drilling is required for installation.