AVID RADIUS Wyoming Edition Renegade Front Bumper
The AVID RADIUS series of Front Bumpers mounts directly to the frame rails completely replacing the factory OE bumper structure.
The AVID RADIUS Wyoming Edition Renegade front bumper includes a comprehensive featureset: the Bull Bar is CAD/CAM designed with FEA to transfer weight and spread applied force downwards during impact and inset into the front bumper structure and fully seam welded along the entire contact path for ultimate strength and front crash protection. The one piece CNC mandrel bent bull bar features 12 bends and is constructed from 1-7/8″ OD seamless 1/2″ wall chromoly (Optional 2 1/4″ Chromoly Tube construction). Does not protrude past the horizontal plane of the front bumper for ease of garage parking and does not affect or block headlight output. Improved approach angles, an integrated front skid plate protects the front end from debris and foliage, an integrated Winch Mount with compatibility for most winches rated between 8000-12,500 lbs (Warn VR-8 recommended), chassis mounted 1/2″ heavy duty recovery points, and integrated OE turn signal light mounts and integrated OE fog light mounts (optional OE fog light mount delete available) complete the AVID Radius Wyoming_Edition Renegade Front Bumper.
Our comprehensive CAD/CAM assisted design process includes comprehensive FEA (finite element analysis) design/testing process to minimize frame flex and an additional wind tunnel tested aerodynamics design process that ensures high speed vehicle handling and fuel efficiency are not compromised. Frame flex is kept to a minimum while vehicle front end component survivability is maximized.
All AVID front and rear bumper structures and exterior components are powdercoated (2 stage textured poly) for surface durability; will exceed OE specifications for resistance to the elements.
AVID RADIUS Wyoming_Edition Renegade 2.4L Front Bumper Featureset:
– Design: With the industry’s only FEA assisted and aerodynamically tested front bumper design process, AVID’s RADIUS Wyoming Edition series Front Bumper offers an unparalleled featureset, vehicle protection, and styling.
– High Strength Steel Construction: heavy duty 1/4″ and 3/16″ inner structure and winch tray construction with 1/8″ and 5/32″ outer superstructure construction (Please see RADIUS Elite series for optional 3/16 inch Aluminum construction)
– One piece CNC mandrel bent bull bar: 1-7/8″ OD seamless 1/2″ wall chromoly (Optional 2 1/4″ Chromoly Tube construction). Does not protrude past the horizontal plane of the front bumper for ease of garage parking and does not affect or block headlight output. Inset into the front bumper structure and fully seam welded, the Bull Bar is CAD/CAM designed with FEA to transfer weight and spread applied force downwards during impact.
– Integrated winch mount. Fits most winches rated between 8000-12,500 lbs (Warn VR-8 Recommended)
– Integrated Front Skid Plate
– Hi-lift Jack compatible
– The AVID RADIUS Front Bumper will clear 31” tires by itself (32″ tires will clear with minor front bumper clearancing) (The AVID RADIUS Front Bumper will clear 31″ tires by itself, however tire sizes over 28.5″ will require a lift kit for wheel well clearance, and tire sizes over 29″ will require additional wheel well clearancing)
– Integrated OE light mounts: Recessed Indicators and Recessed Fog Lamps (includes Fog Light Mount Delete covers)
– Powdercoated for durability! (2 Stage Poly)
– 1/2″ steel, chassis-mounted Recovery Points
– Compatible with all North American 2.4L Jeep Renegade Trims/Models – Please see 1.4T Specific AVID RADIUS Front Bumper Link for North American 1.4T Jeep Renegade Trims/Models
– No welding, or drilling is required for installation. (Trimming of the OE plastic bumper cover is required)